Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pretty cards to cheer you up

I have been a very busy bee ths morning. I have uploaded 4 new cards and to be honest these cards are very pretty and I have had a blast making them. I do all sorts of cards as well as the private commisions that I get but I do love pretty girlie cards as I am a closet girlie and I am outting myself today!

As you can see I have used muted and pastel colours and lots and lots of flowers! I love flowers and even more I love having them round the house. In my last job in Eastbourne I worked out of one of those porta cabin classrooms and I had fresh flowers every monday in several vases and recepticles round the room, it certaintly brightened up the place and made it feel a lot friendlyier.

This card on the right is just pretty pretty, pretty and I am not ashamed to say it.

I love this card. It has that pretty feel but with more glam and well if  am honest a little bit like me ;-) No seriously the images are so verstile that I could have styled this in a number of ways but I was making these cards when the weather was not behaving itself, much like today, and I wanted summmer, floral  and bling to be my guide.
I hope you like these cards I certaintly have had fun making them. They are all available on my folksy page (click the button at the top of this page to get to it), as well as many more cards in different styles and occasions.

See ya soon
B'xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment